Global Dimensions was founded in 2009 by Chris Newton, a seasoned U.S. Army Intelligence Veteran and is headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, where it has grown and established itself as a reputable company known for unwavering commitment to employees, customers and to excellence.
Global Dimensions’ core mission is to deliver high-quality, prompt service while creating a great working environment for our employees.
To support our mission and to guarantee the success of our contractual obligations, we put special emphasis on:
- All personnel we place are thoroughly vetted by our CEO to ensure that our customer receives exceptional, qualified candidates.
- Internal, ongoing quality control operations ensure continued performance at the highest levels.
A Highly Qualified and Efficient Staff
- A combination of military veterans and skilled personnel with a proven work ethic provides a solid backbone of support to Global Dimensions’ customers.
- Employees are mission-minded and possess the top skill levels and security clearances.
- Our success is fueled by a no-compromise policy regarding failure.
- Implementing proven and productive recruitment tools that attract the top candidates for each assignment and position.
- Maintaining high retention through successful recruiting and employee support.
- Personalized training for every employee and ensuring continued contact and support throughout all assignments worldwide.
Upholding a Strong Company Core
- Earning the respect of our customers through sound moral principles, integrity, and solid work ethic.
- Fostering a forward-moving developmental spirit for all employees.
- Strong, effective employee solutions to complex problems and situations.
- Cohesive employee core of knowledge transfer, experience, advancement and cross-training.
Opportunity & Future Growth
- Diversifying and leveraging our skills to provide a competitive advantage to our customers.
- Steady expansion based on long-term vision and sound principles.
U.S. Flies B1-B bomber Mission off of North Korean Coast
Statement by Dana W. White, Chief Pentagon SpokespersonEarlier today, U.S. Air Force B-1B Lancer
Readout of Secretary Mattis' Meeting with Polish Minister of Defense Antoni Macierewicz
Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following readout: Secretary of Defense Jim
Readout of Secretary Mattis' Meeting with Australian Minister of Defense Marise Payne
Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following readout: September 20, 2017 On
Readout of Secretary Mattis' Meeting with Romanian Minister of Defense Mihai-Viorel Fifor
Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following readout:Secretary of Defense Jim
DoD Announces Secretary of Defense Maintenance Award Winners
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13, 2017 – The Department of Defense (DoD) announced the 2017 winners of the