Global Dimensions was founded in 2009 by Chris Newton, a seasoned U.S. Army Intelligence Veteran and is headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, where it has grown and established itself as a reputable company known for unwavering commitment to employees, customers and to excellence.
Global Dimensions’ core mission is to deliver high-quality, prompt service while creating a great working environment for our employees.
To support our mission and to guarantee the success of our contractual obligations, we put special emphasis on:
- All personnel we place are thoroughly vetted by our CEO to ensure that our customer receives exceptional, qualified candidates.
- Internal, ongoing quality control operations ensure continued performance at the highest levels.
A Highly Qualified and Efficient Staff
- A combination of military veterans and skilled personnel with a proven work ethic provides a solid backbone of support to Global Dimensions’ customers.
- Employees are mission-minded and possess the top skill levels and security clearances.
- Our success is fueled by a no-compromise policy regarding failure.
- Implementing proven and productive recruitment tools that attract the top candidates for each assignment and position.
- Maintaining high retention through successful recruiting and employee support.
- Personalized training for every employee and ensuring continued contact and support throughout all assignments worldwide.
Upholding a Strong Company Core
- Earning the respect of our customers through sound moral principles, integrity, and solid work ethic.
- Fostering a forward-moving developmental spirit for all employees.
- Strong, effective employee solutions to complex problems and situations.
- Cohesive employee core of knowledge transfer, experience, advancement and cross-training.
Opportunity & Future Growth
- Diversifying and leveraging our skills to provide a competitive advantage to our customers.
- Steady expansion based on long-term vision and sound principles.
Readout of Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis' Meeting with India Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Pentagon chief spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following:Secretary Mattis met with India
General Officer Assignments
The chief of staff, Army, announces the assignment of the following general officers:Brig. Gen.
General Officer Assignments
The chief of staff, Air Force announces the assignments of the following general officers:Brig. Gen.
Flag Officer Assignments
Acting Secretary of the Navy Sean Stackley and Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John M. Richardson
Readout of Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis' meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko
Pentagon chief spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following: Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis