Global Dimensions was founded in 2009 by Chris Newton, a seasoned U.S. Army Intelligence Veteran and is headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, where it has grown and established itself as a reputable company known for unwavering commitment to employees, customers and to excellence.
Global Dimensions’ core mission is to deliver high-quality, prompt service while creating a great working environment for our employees.
To support our mission and to guarantee the success of our contractual obligations, we put special emphasis on:
- All personnel we place are thoroughly vetted by our CEO to ensure that our customer receives exceptional, qualified candidates.
- Internal, ongoing quality control operations ensure continued performance at the highest levels.
A Highly Qualified and Efficient Staff
- A combination of military veterans and skilled personnel with a proven work ethic provides a solid backbone of support to Global Dimensions’ customers.
- Employees are mission-minded and possess the top skill levels and security clearances.
- Our success is fueled by a no-compromise policy regarding failure.
- Implementing proven and productive recruitment tools that attract the top candidates for each assignment and position.
- Maintaining high retention through successful recruiting and employee support.
- Personalized training for every employee and ensuring continued contact and support throughout all assignments worldwide.
Upholding a Strong Company Core
- Earning the respect of our customers through sound moral principles, integrity, and solid work ethic.
- Fostering a forward-moving developmental spirit for all employees.
- Strong, effective employee solutions to complex problems and situations.
- Cohesive employee core of knowledge transfer, experience, advancement and cross-training.
Opportunity & Future Growth
- Diversifying and leveraging our skills to provide a competitive advantage to our customers.
- Steady expansion based on long-term vision and sound principles.
General Officer Assignments
The chief of staff, Army, announces the assignment of the following general officers:Maj. Gen. Brian
Federal Agencies to Use DOD's Next Generation Delivery Services
On July 27, 2017, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued a policy Memorandum mandating the
Statement by Chief Pentagon Spokesperson Dana W. White on Transgender Policy
The Department of Defense is awaiting formal guidance from the White House as a follow-up to the
Navy to Commission New First-In-Class Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford
The Navy will commission its newest aircraft carrier, the future USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78), during
Command Senior Enlisted Leader Assignment
The Office of the Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff announced