Education – Bachelor’s degree and/or 8 years of intelligence analyst experience,
Clearance – Active TS with SCI eligibility in JPAS
Experience –8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum.
Special skills or qualifications –
- The Contractor shall provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide.
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities.
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community.
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines.
- Provide in – depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development.
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches.
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies.
- The Contractor shall analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, programs and operations.
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection.
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments.
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs.
- Advise team leaders and chain of command on intelligence findings.
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses.
- Ensure products fulfill DA, DoD, and national – level intelligence requirements.
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior Battalion civilian and Army personnel.
- Develop recommendations regarding the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for assigned tasks. 220.127.116.11 onduct all tasks in support of operations under AR 381-20.
- The Contractor shall assess information from the IC-wide reporting elements to de-conflict information, identify the value of reporting, assess whether the information addresses requirements and contribute to collection.
NOTE: Must have some threat finance analysis experience.
-To meet RA3 minimum per client, must have 8 years military intelligence analyst experience
-To meet SMEII minimum per client, must have 10 years intelligence analyst experience.
Work experience and training:
– 8 or more years of experience performing threat financial intelligence analysis of foreign cyber threats, counterintelligence and terrorism finance;
– 8 or more years of experience performing CI analysis, operations, or investigations and;
– One of the financial certifications: ACFE, ACAMS, or CFF
– Specific experience using Microsoft applications and the following databases and research tools: CLEAR, M3, TAC, CIA WIRe.