Quality Assurance Program
Global Dimensions has a long-standing commitment to quality, as is evidenced in the integration of our quality practices throughout all our contract performance-related activities. Specific to our support of the Department of Defense, implementing our Quality Management System (QMS) into our contract life cycle comes with many advantages, giving our customers confidence in our team to run a successful program.
Our Quality Management System is scalable to growth. Our current system is proven to ensure our customers receive the highest level of mission results. As we grow we continue to add depth of personnel and refine processes to meet growth requirements. Our Quality Management System works on eight key principles:
1. Customer and mission focus
2. Strong leadership
3. Involvement of people
4. Process approach
5. System approach
6. Continuous improvement
7. Decision making based on facts
8. Creating value for our clients and teammates
Global Dimensions’ Quality Control Plan (QCP) is used as a guide to implement the required management, quality assurance, and quality control actions necessary to meet all contracts and any subsequent task order requirements. The central element of Global Dimensions’ service delivery will be our Quality Management System, an integral component of our Quality Control Plan and used to ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). The processes embedded in our Quality Management System will reside at the Program Management Organization level and flow down to each task order at the task level. The interaction of the system processes will function to provide transparent operations, unbroken communication, and a culture of quality that puts 100% compliance with all contract requirements central in the mind of each member of our team. Global Dimensions employs the following quality practices in our business operations to enhance quality assurance:
• Provide timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting, using an automated, Defence Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)-approved system.
• Maintain close coordination with our leadership through direct interface with our Program Manager and Task Leads.
• Provide our Program Manager direct access to Global Dimensions executive management to acquire resources required to provide a quality product to the customer.
• Employ a centralized planning and decentralized execution approach empowers our PMs to take the initiative and adjust their priorities to the technical requirements of the task.
• Recognize and reward personnel for outstanding achievement, resulting in high motivation and outstanding customer service.
• Offer our personnel advanced education and training in process improvement, problem solving, decision-making, and team building.
Flag Officer Assignments
Acting Secretary of the Navy Sean Stackley and Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John M. Richardson
Readout of Secretary Mattis meeting with the North American Defense Ministerial
Pentagon Chief Spokesperson Dana W. White provided the following readout: On May 22, 2017, Defense
Flag Officer Announcements
Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis announced today that the president has made the following
DoD Releases Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Proposal
Today President Donald J. Trump sent Congress a proposed budget request of $639.1 billion, $574.5
General Officer Announcement
Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis announced that the president has made the following nomination: Air